Tuesday, February 12, 2013

            Hello people of the ninja world! oh! i have missed my blog so! it has been 2 years since my last post. I am now 12 years old and in 6th grade...( yes, even ninjas go to school...)
my cousin has recently started a basketball blog, and when i checked it out, (super stealth style)  i thought, wow, i really need to get back to my own blog! so, here i am! Thanks cuz for reminding me! anyways, I am still a ninja and i still love books. my favorite books have changed (obviously) since the past 2 years. I have read a book called 13 wishes. It is about a girl, who is caught trying to steal a goat from her principal.... yeah,i know... anyway, shes shipped off to her aunts house. When she gets there, she meats the strange, Angelino De' Angilo. weird things start happening. her friends quote,"weird and unexpected things happen here." another book is holes... i dont want to spoil it for you, so, read it. or i will chop you! HIYA!! so yeah... my mom is telling me to get off the computer for the 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 time... so...

BOOK NINJA AWAY!!!

p.s. please post and comment! love ya! muah!

No comments:

Post a Comment