Wednesday, February 13, 2013

BOOKS...

I've noticed most of my posts are about stuff other that books... my new room, my trips to other states, and grapes. ( I must have been really tired that day...) so, I decided to make a list of books that i have read and hopefully you'll find a new book you might want to read...

~13 wishes~
~Holes~
~Maniac Magee~
~Savvy~
~The Hunger Games (all three books)~
hmmm.... looks like i need to start reading more.
anyway, i just want to say for the record that i am no longer taking "karate" class. this ninja was way to advanced for that studio. so, now i am taking boxing. I train with a guy named Toni abdo. he is from Lebanon and has been a sniper in an army. He is super cool and is super awesome. i love boxing so much well i guess this is...


BOOK NINJA AWAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment