Saturday, January 8, 2011

I've been here - you just couldn't see me - I'm a ninja remember?

ok - so its been a little while since I posted. here is the news:

Reading the 39 CLUES by Gordon Korman. Its about 2 kids who are involved with this big race that gives them powers if they win to.....RULE THE WORLD!!! But first, they have to find the 39 clues.

so far a good book. check it out if you DARE!  oh, and for you people that don't read. here's a link to the trailer for the movie....I should be reading...after you watch this - go pick up a book!


what did YOU read over Christmas break? I didn't really read anything except "The Night Before Christmas" and a bunch of other good Christmas books - one called "Holly Claus" - it reminds me of fairy tales.


Off to do ninja stuff...don't even try to follow me.  wait!  yes, follow my blog!  just not me....awkward.

BOOK NINJA AWAY!

2 comments:

  1. Book ninja, you RULE!! Can't wait to read more from you. Right now I'm reading Across the Universe by Beth Revis. It's sci-fi, but has romance and drama and humor and mystery and kissing (at least the cover promises me.) All the best, right? Love you, BN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Book Ninja, I am reading any book. James :)

    ReplyDelete